Before we leave this historic shit-month behind, let’s enjoy what was actually fantastic about April 2020! Here are the ten best songs released in April.
The Cave Singers
Lilies in Time
Such a chill tune with a fantastic do-do-yeah backing vocals!
Daisy the Great
Quarantine earworm delux!
Intro (i’m sorry)
He is back! I can’t really explain how much I love this! Proper chill!
När du letar på botten så hittar du guld
My favourite swedish pop-genious right now – wonderful!
The finest surf rock you can find right now.
Quinn Devlin & The Bridge Street Kings
A tune that-favorite is back at it with this slow cozy soul tune. Perfect!
Nightingale Wake Up Call Part 1
Give this one a couple of spins, when you get it – it’s sooo worth it! Gold!
Car Seat Headrest
There Must Be More Than Blood
Mesmerizing bummer rock – all 7:33 of it. The best song they’ve done so far. Top-notch!
A war dance that makes me wanna dance all night long – it’s a fantastic tune!
Yet again. He can’t spell mediocracy – I’m sure of it!
// with ♥️ Roo
- A tune that is great on a picnic
- A tune that was released last year but you only just now discovered
- A tune that has a given place on the playlist for this summer
- En grymt bra låt med svensk sång.
- A tune that brings your mind and soul right back to those pre-corona High Fives.
- A tune that isn’t suitable for adults.