Top 10 Tunes 2019 #2
After they released their great album Never Not Never Not Never Not earlier this year and in the process popping up on my radar, I didn’t expect what came next in September. Rosie Tucker came out with Ambrosia, a song that is nothing short of magic. Every time I listen to it I get goosebumps – it never fails!
I’m still not entirely sure of what the song is about, even so, It’s my favorite lyrics of the year. Tucker had me sold with the first line and ever since I think I’ve contemplated the cool whip.
I’ve never tasted the desert Ambrosia and now, after I know what it is, I can’t say it’s on the top of my wish list, but you know what is? That everyone gets a chance to experience this unique and exceptional tune, that we picked as number two of the year!
“Chewing on my fat lip, contemplate the cool whip
Cover dish and chill for a while”
- A tune that is great to cook to
- On Top of the Stack Summer
- The mixtape of July 2020
- A tune that features a killer break
- A tune that is great on a picnic
- The mixtape of June 2020
- A tune that was released last year but you only just now discovered
- A tune that has a given place on the playlist for this summer
- En grymt bra låt med svensk sång.
- On Top Of the Stack May 2020
- The mixtape of May 2020
- A tune that brings your mind and soul right back to those pre-corona High Fives.
- A tune that isn’t suitable for adults.
- On Top of the Stack April 2020
- The mixtape of April 2020
- A tune that isn’t suitable for children.
- A tune that is the best companion when you’re bored
- On Top of the Stack March 2020
- The mixtape of March 2020
- A tune that younger you wouldn’t approve of
- A tune that reminds you of playing on a playground with your friends
- A tune that has a sick live version
- The mixtape of February 2020
- On Top of the Stack February 2020
- A tune that drains you of energy
- Top 100 Tunes of the Decade #10- #1