Their Spotify ‘about’ claims Noisey described Pink Mexico as “Like if Nirvana had a Surf Rock phase”. That is as dead on a description as ever with new album Dump out last Friday on Little Dickman.
- A tune that brings your mind and soul right back to those pre-corona High Fives.
- A tune that isn’t suitable for adults.
- A tune that isn’t suitable for children.
- A tune that is the best companion when you’re bored
- A tune that younger you wouldn’t approve of
- A tune that reminds you of playing on a playground with your friends